TeamGarlic
Fatal error openingrequired....
  • 2004/12/30 18:58

• TeamGarlic

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/30

Hi forum !
I am an absolute new comer into XOOPS and CMS at all.
I have installed the package without problems, but occasionally my website shows a lot of errors. I have been in contact with my web hotel, but they haven't been of much help.

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/mnt/dkcphnas004/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/include/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mnt/dkcphnas003/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/mainfile.php on line 93

Warning: main(): Unable to access /mnt/dkcphnas004/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/class/xoopsblock.php in /mnt/dkcphnas003/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(/mnt/dkcphnas004/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/class/xoopsblock.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/dkcphnas003/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/mnt/dkcphnas004/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/class/xoopsblock.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mnt/dkcphnas003/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/header.php on line 28

Warning: main(): Unable to access /mnt/dkcphnas004/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/class/template.php in /mnt/dkcphnas003/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/header.php on line 62

Warning: main(/mnt/dkcphnas004/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/class/template.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/dkcphnas003/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/header.php on line 62

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required '/mnt/dkcphnas004/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/class/template.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mnt/dkcphnas003/www/t/c/teamgarlic.dk/header.php on line 62

Does anybody have a clue what is NOT going on ?

I have asked my web hotel for information about what I can use of ressources: memory or other things, but haven't received the information.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kind regards,
Lars Bech in Denmark

wammes
Re: Fatal error openingrequired....
  • 2004/12/30 20:53

• wammes

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2002/1/3 1

Lars,
this will probably not be the cause, but to be sure...

could you make sure you uploaded the following files:
in the /include directory: common.php
in the /class directory: xoopsblock.php, template.php

and how big are those files? I mean they should be bigger than 0kb
Because there could have gone something wrong while uploading the files...

Otherwise it might be something with the configuration of xoops. You could check the settings in mainfile.php I believe. But if something is wrong in mainfile.php you'll get a lot more warnings.

Good luck!

Login

Who's Online

173 user(s) are online (115 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 173

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits