jdseymour
Backend.php AMS modified/plus Combined News & AMS

I have recently switched from using News 1.2.1 to the AMS module released by brash. Because of this I needed to modify the backend.php file to point to the AMS module. It is a simple modification, basically changing any reference from news to AMS.

To see the output of the file click Here.

If you need the modified version, and don't want to change yourself, I made it available Here.

AMS is a great module. And backend.php is a great way of serving feeds from your site.

I have never used WF-Downloads before so let me know if I need to change any settings.

EXTRA: Added support for both News, and AMS feeds into backend.php.

Get the combined file Here.

jdseymour
Re: Backend.php AMS modified/plus Combined News & AMS

Just going to bump this one time...as I think I posted in the wrong forum. Just in case anyone is interested.

IMLost
  • 2004/12/19 4:57

• IMLost

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/4

Thanks for posting the updated backend.php file. I have a quick question is the backend.php file cached? It seems that it is still listing articles from the news module which I uninstalled already. I am using AMS like you are. I tried to create a file wth AMS and wfsection but had some problems I'll give it another try later. If I get to work I'll post for everyone else.

jdseymour

Yes I had to do a refresh to get it to work, but it should only be a short cache anyway, maybe 30 minutes.

IMLost
  • 2004/12/19 14:18

• IMLost

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/4

Well after messing with it for awhile I noticed I had a 30 minute cache set on articles. So it might have been that or I just might have messed with it long enough that it updated. Thanks again for posting the files.

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (141 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits