wahhut
Theme & Template Questions
  • 2004/12/14 22:02

• wahhut

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/12/12

Alrite, what I'm trying to do is get my intro page to show all the blocks even if people are not login. At this time, my intro page just show the login block and people have to login before they can see the rest of the blocks. How do I fix this?

Also, I want the left and right colum to stay the same, as well as the header and footer, but the center colum to change every time people click on a link. How do I go about doing that? Here's an example of a webite that works that way I want mine to work.

http://gaining-mass.com/index.php

intel352
Re: Theme & Template Questions
  • 2004/12/14 22:06

• intel352

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/11/23

goto Administration->System->Edit Groups, click on the Anonymous group, and check/uncheck each module and block that you want anonymous users to have access to. be careful what you give them access to, read carefully.

goto Administration->System->Blocks, you can edit each block to specify on what Module pages it should display, which column it should display in, etc etc.

m0nty
Re: Theme & Template Questions
  • 2004/12/14 22:07

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

you should really read the docs available in the docs section on this site, or read the FAQ.. everything you are asking is in there..

the blocks are controlled via admin..

goto groups and enable them for anonymous, and then goto blocks to turn on what blocks u want etc and change the position..

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits