dejadingo
User Profile form (junk at bottom?)
  • 2004/12/1 18:53

• dejadingo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/22

What's supposed to be below the User Profile form?

I'm getting there because the user I am testing with has no permissions for the admin function I select. But there is some stuff below the form, and an error listed below the page. It looks like it is trying to execute the search function for the module set as my home page (I have no idea why), but it's getting the following error
Notice [PHP]: Undefined indextime in file i:testsitestestdejadingopublic_htmlxoops_htmluserinfo.php line 179

I don't understand this part of the code well enough to figure out what's happening. Is this a bug?

Thanks.

m0nty
Re: User Profile form (junk at bottom?)
  • 2004/12/1 18:58

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

it's just a notification, as a variable has not been defined.. 'time' in this case..

as it's just a notification, it's nothing to worry about..

you are getting this message because u have php debug enabled in XOOPS admin, general settings preferences.. turn debug off and you'll no longer see those messages..

dejadingo
  • 2004/12/1 22:28

• dejadingo

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/22

OK - Thanks, I guessed as much.

So ...
1) Is there some way to turn off the search list at the bottom of the user profile?
2) Is the search based on the madule you are in when you open the user profile?

BTW - I'm glad it showed up at least once cuz I was wondering how I was going to test the search for my newly developed module.

m0nty
  • 2004/12/2 10:46

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

i think, but don't quote me..

if u used the search class of XOOPS when u designed your module, i think it's global, so it will search the whole site..

i don't know for sure if there's a way with the XOOPS search class to do it so it searches the module only.

maybe taking a look at the newbb rc3 code and looking at the newbb search function may give you some idea as to how it functions, i think that only searches the forum..

m0nty
  • 2004/12/2 10:47

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

sorry.. double posted!!

Login

Who's Online

245 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 245

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits