Chappy
After comments not redirected to prior page
  • 2004/12/1 11:08

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

PLease ignore this post. This suddenly started working - don't know what I did...

After I add commnets, posts in forums, etc. I am not being redirected back to the page where the commnet was made, etc. Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but this occurred after updating newbb to FinalPreview and adding the Koivi class. The source on the redirect page reads as follows: Quote:

Thanks for posting!

If the page does not automatically reload, please click here

I have examined the /include/functions.php and that looks as it should be. I have glanced at system_redirect.html and that, as well, looks like its okay.

The posts do take and when I click on the link on the redirection page to go back manually, I am able to do so successfully.

I'd be grateful for any ideas. I did a search going back to September but did not find anything clearly related.

tedsmith
Re: After comments not redirected to prior page
  • 2004/12/1 11:58

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

I don't think your problem is exactly the same as the one described in the following thread, but it may be part of the problem or be contributing to it - post 16 onwards gives you most of the guts of the problem, especially the lower case\upper case issue (which is what I'm wondering might be the problem in your case - with me it was NewBB). You are probably advised to read all the posts though (about 18 I think) :

Read It Here

Good luck

Login

Who's Online

278 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 278

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits