wykedorg
2.0.0.7 Upgrade?
  • 2004/11/21 17:23

• wykedorg

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/3/8 1

Ok, It's been a while since I have upgraded. I recently tried to install Newbb2 on a core 2.0.0.7

I seem to be having some issues. I decided to upgrade the core files so I could be sure I had the latest files to support the Newbb2. However in attempting to do so, I can't seem to locate the appropriate upgrade. I would get slap happy and just try some experiments, however the site I need to do this on is very important and I can't afford to screw this up.

What I am asking is, is there an upgrade for me? I have v. 2.0.0.7 (old I know)... I need to update everything, and I didn't want to just overwrite everything with the latest FULL version if there was a chance this thing would fall apart in my lap and I'd be left with a heap of files and tables that were junk in the end.

It is critical I get these updates squared away ASAP. Any help would be appreciated.

P.S. Is there any particular reason and upgrade system isn't included in the core? Ya know, where it reads your current version and provides an automatic update to upgrade ytour current files? Just curious, ne way... Please help with above issue. The help I need is Psychiatric and Technical. I'll settle for the Technical at this time.

Login

Who's Online

114 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 114

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits