talunceford
Working on a new theme for my site......

Well, here is a theme that I purchased off of templatemonster that I am integrating into my site. Its a tad tough getting everything to work properly, but in due time I think everyone will like this theme. At least I hope.....

Resized Image

Let me know what you think.

If you would like to see a live preview of this theme, hit my site, and head to the About Us section. Select the tswn_gaming theme from the theme selector.

Thanks,

jdseymour
Re: Working on a new theme for my site......

Very nice modern layout. Might make a great gaming news site.

The flash animation is great, but after two or three pages the sound gets annoying.

Maybe my old age showing though.

YourHelp
  • 2004/11/21 6:50

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/6/9 6

I like your windows theme even better can you share this one with me.

talunceford

Which one are you talking about?

vinit
  • 2004/11/21 18:54

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

hey good work,
usage of flash and being more modern approach really makes it look great.

keep up the good work and if possible do share with all of us.

Just one more thing.. once you select that theme how to revert back to orignal one.. as this theme structure doesnt allow to see that themes module

talunceford

Im going through all of the blocks right now to get them to appear in the right positions. Its gonna take me some time. Right now as it stands, I have the redirect page customized also. Check it out.....

talunceford

I think I have got it to a point of where I can leave it for a while. The biggest problem I am having right now is with newbb. Its not too small width friendly. Am I missing something here with the way that it should be rendering?

YourHelp
  • 2004/11/22 0:32

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

The windows theme that you are using in your screen shot of your XOOPS theme I like the windows theme do you know what it’s called?

talunceford

LMAO, yeah, its one that I downloaded from the stylexp site. I'll have to remember what that one is called. If you don't have stylexp, you really should try it out, its well worth the time to download it.

Just remembered it.... its called XtremeXp. It comes in two different flavors, blue and green.

Enjoy!

YourHelp
  • 2004/11/22 7:47

• YourHelp

• Friend of XOOPS

Cheers mate I will check that program out I’m not big for customizing my windows themes and I probably should as I do spend 16 hours flat everyday on the computer maybe its time I made my computer look like something I want to see other then the windows LOGO! Might help me work better. Good luck with the theme it looks good too.

Login

Who's Online

170 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 170

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits