etrivias
Blank Page..
  • 2004/11/19 16:16

• etrivias

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/7

i recently had to move my site cuz i changed hosting so i edited everything in mainfile.php and i uploaded it with the rest of the XOOPS folder from the old site i had to the new hosting...
now i only see i empty page with nothing on it it doesnt even give me any kind of errors and doesnt tell me anything about what the error could be..

please help me :(

i spent much time to edit my site and now its all wasted ..

tedsmith
Re: Blank Page..
  • 2004/11/19 16:34

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Moving a site should not be taken lightly - I have not yet had to do it and dread the day when I do.

Have you got your templates_c folder present with the proper write permissions? This is a common one to check first.

How did you 'move' your site? You may well have to go through some kind of installation procedure so that the database on your new host knows about your XOOPS system? I can't help you there cause I never done it, but I would think it is not as simple as just moving the content from one host to another and updating the mainfile.php although I could well be wrong. If I am, then XOOPS is even better than I thought, and that's very very good!

Sorry I can't be of more help. There's loads of 'blank page' postings on this site though. I suggest you trawl through them if you can.

Login

Who's Online

359 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 359

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits