eyal8r
OMG! Will PAY for help!
  • 2004/11/15 7:44

• eyal8r

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/9

Hey guys-
spent ALL DAY trying to install xoopsgallery with NOTHING. Then spent ALL NIGHT trying to install XCGallery, NOTHING. Now, my modules control panel is showing about 5 empty modules in the menu, and will not delete them. On top of it, I cannot install anything else. I will PAY someone to get either module up and running for me- I just need to make sure that either one can do what I need it to do. So, if you need some extra cash, and have some experience installing either/or, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give me a shout ASAP.
Thank you!
D

vinit
Re: OMG! Will PAY for help!
  • 2004/11/15 7:51

• vinit

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/1/10

check the file permision and ownership of the module files that you have uploaded. Ensure that your webserver has rights to read those files as well as has specific write permission as needed.

limecity
  • 2004/11/15 8:34

• limecity

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/6 0

are you using the XOOPS 2.09 beta?
or 2.07 ?

as far as i know there was a member who said he got a problem with xcgallery and XOOPS 2.09. Not sure if you're getting the same problem.

Any member successfully using XOOPS 2.09 and xcgallery.
please correct me if i am wrong.

eyal8r
  • 2004/11/15 9:53

• eyal8r

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/9

Vinit-
Thank you for responding. I am pulling my hair out here. LOL...

Would you mind explaining just how to do all that? You might have to hold my hand a little bit, if you don't mind. I surely would appreciate it...

Here's the deal. I DID HAVE gallery partially installed- but when I went to the Preferences for the module, the table that holds all the settings- the left side was blank. So you had access to change all the settings and options, but had no idea what you were changing. So I deleted/uninstalled the thing, reinstalled, and now I can't even get it back to where it was before. I wish someone could take a look...

Lime-
Using 2.07 and newest version of Gallery. I would think it would work. If anyone has any input, or could walk me through it, or if I could even call you, I would certainly appreciate it. I'm about to bail out on this whole thing all together- I installed XOOPS and customized it JUST to do this module, so it's frustrating to get this far and not have it work. Grrrr...

I really appreciate it, guys.
Thank you,
D

tjnemez
  • 2004/11/15 12:13

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

yes i use 2.0.9 and xcGallery, my install works fine:http://www.studiodezines.ca/modules/xcgal/

Login

Who's Online

209 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 209

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits