Debain
Layout/Themes
  • 2004/11/14 15:31

• Debain

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/14

I downloaded a couple of themes from the theme's library but can't seem to get them to work on my site. Can anyone help/explain? Maybe I'm doing something simple wrong.

studioC
Re: Layout/Themes
  • 2004/11/14 15:40

• studioC

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/12/7

hello,

can you give us some more details ?
after uncompressing the downloads you ftp this theme in folder /themes of your server ... but you can't choose them? Or can you chosse a theme but nothing works ?

cheers
michael

Debain
  • 2004/11/14 15:49

• Debain

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/11/14

Yeah I un-zip them then put them into the theme's folder via my filemanager.

I then go the the prefrences and try to select them, they show up but then when I select them nothing happens. The site is the same as the default layout/theme.

Only one of the files I downloaded had a tar.gz/.tar file for the templates. But even that doesn't seem to do anything.

leiker
  • 2004/11/14 17:11

• leiker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/2/1 1

Quote:

Debain wrote:
Yeah I un-zip them then put them into the theme's folder via my filemanager.

I then go the the prefrences and try to select them, they show up but then when I select them nothing happens. The site is the same as the default layout/theme.

Only one of the files I downloaded had a tar.gz/.tar file for the templates. But even that doesn't seem to do anything.

You need to add the system block where your visitors choose the theme they want. You may also change default theme i admin ->preferences.

Cheers

tjnemez
  • 2004/11/14 18:18

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

Always preform this action:

Note: Remember to effect all changes you must go to Sytem Admin -> Preferences -> General Setting [edit] -> and set "update module template.html..." to yes and then select go at bottom of screen. This will update your site to effect all changes (remember to go back once settings have taken effect and set same to no and update once again).

Login

Who's Online

169 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 169

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits