jensclas
error in loading xoops

Hi
I am a total newbie - and after looking around I selected XOOPS for my site...and used Fantastico to create an installation of xoops....and this was the error message I got

/home/jensclas/public_html/mainfile.php configured
/home/jensclas/public_html/data.sql configured

ERROR 1064 at line 615: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ', 0, 1, 'system', 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0)' at line 1

Please notice:

We only offer auto-installation and auto-configuration of XOOPS but do not offer any kind of support.

The full URL to this installation of Xoops:http://jensclassroom.com/

OK...I am totally new and thought this would be easy...can someone guide me in plain english? I don't like playing with codes myself...

when you look at my home page I am missing a graphic...with a dreaded directory name i don;t understand
http://jensclassroom.com/<DOMAININSTALLDIR>/images/banners/xoops_banner.gif

What is DOMAININSTALLDIR and why is it popping up and blocking things? Same was happening when I was trying to congigure Moodle.

ozboof
Re:error in loading xoops
  • 2004/10/31 6:23

• ozboof

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/10/28

Dont quote me on this but Fantastico will note install your XOOPS site in the root directory eg : www.jensclassroom.com/ but will install it in a subfolder eg XOOPS or what ever you name it .

my guess DOMAININSTALLDIR should be the directory

Bender
Re:error in loading xoops
  • 2004/10/31 10:52

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

Scrap fantastico ... just upload and install XOOPS the normal way.

(do a search on fantastico in this forum if you are looking for troubled people ... lol)

Login

Who's Online

247 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 247

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits