bbgds
Help! I'm locked out of my Admin!
  • 2004/10/30 18:57

• bbgds

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/23

Hi....

I'm having trouble on my sites. I'm locked out of my admin, when I try to enter it says I don't have permission. I also seem to be having a problem switching between modules in the public area of the site. It automatically logs me out everytime I move from one module to another.

I've been dealing with a problem with xHelp, and I overwrote my class/criteria.php with a newer version. There seems to have been an error in it, and it took my site down. So I replaced it with the old criteria.php, and I suspect that is the culprit, but if the old file is up, I can't imagine why it would be causing this. It's almost like the site isn't recognizing the sessid. I worked on my site wothout a hitch last night afterwards, but I didn't need to log in again until today.

Somebody please tell me how to fix this....

bbgds
Re: Help! I'm locked out of my Admin!
  • 2004/10/30 20:11

• bbgds

• Just popping in

I've read through the forums on this issue, and have tried many of the fixes. Nothing seeems to have done the trick

-I don't use a firewall in the browser that I generally use to access Xoops

-Cookies are accepted

-I even went into PHPMyAdmin and emptied the Xoops-Session database.

I have a backup, but it's from a couple of weeks ago, and I'll lose a lot of work. I'd really like a fix on this without have to weenie out and install the backup.

Please help me....

bbgds
Re: Help! I'm locked out of my Admin!
  • 2004/10/30 21:38

• bbgds

• Just popping in

Problem solved.

Ideleted the criteria.php I had online, and replaced it with the original version (don't know why I didn't think of doing that first.) Guess criteria.php was suffering from an identity crisis.

Login

Who's Online

112 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 112

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits