irmtfan
newbb2: some questions and reviews
  • 2004/10/5 14:24

• irmtfan

• Module Developer

• Since: 2003/12/7

1- the word "Level" is not in the language files? how can i change that. hope take it at lang files.

2- how can change the direct from left to right to right to left at the drop down menus. is this at the include/newbb.css ?

3- its really beter to change all image to png or gif selectable. in this release some image and icons are png and some has gif format

4- in the recent topics block at the " last post " when click at this icon : Resized Image go to the last page ( related by your view ) its really beter to go to the last post in that topic.
[edit] this problem solve at RC2 i see this now [/edit]

5- several recent topics block. i think selectable forums for show at recent topics block is a very good feature and if we have several blocks we can select some forums for each block and this will be very fuctional.

tedsmith
Re:newbb2: some questions and reviews
  • 2004/10/7 8:04

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

Since XOOPS upgraded to NewBB2, I notice that IE5.5 (and perhaps below) is not fully compatible with it? I have no reply buttons, no new topic buttons or anything. The only way I can post from work is replying to someone elses' posts using the 'Post Your Reply' textarea at the bottom of each topic.

Is this likely to be corrected at all? Just curious cause I know that a XOOPS developers try very hard to ensure corss-browser compatibility where possible and IE is pain in the backside! Is it even known why this is the case (with microsoft and their secrets)? When I looked at the forum at home using FireFox and IE6 I almost didn't recognise it!

ChadK
  • 2004/10/8 14:16

• ChadK

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/9 1

Also put the page navigation at the bottom or on both top and bottom but having to scroll back to the top of the page is a pain in the butt when I'm reading from top down in a forum... I get to the last one, I want to hit NEXT.

djsckizo
  • 2004/10/30 6:09

• djsckizo

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/5/9 8

I am having the same problem with the images.

Fix Fox

Resized Image

IE 6

Resized Image

tedsmith
  • 2004/11/29 14:58

• tedsmith

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/6/2 1

I'm currently at work and using IE5.5 and it seems that RC3 has fixed the problems encountered above. Bravo - well done Predator (and others?).

Login

Who's Online

193 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 193

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits