ninks
Re:private blog
  • 2004/10/26 13:35

• ninks

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/8 9

Hi thanks for the info on popnblog. I installed 1.52 and still not quite there yet.

Popnblog allowed me to have a user request the creation of a blog but again every registered user could read it.

Perhaps it is my configuration or perhaps I didnt post the requirement correctly. Maybe I need to go to module request and post if this does not exist.

Requirement
A unique Blog for every registered user.
The blog is private and can only be seen by the person who wrote it.
The person who wrote the entry has the option of making an entry public, semipublic or keeping it private (default is private) public would be all registered users, semi private is a group that the registered user who owns the entry creates and private is just that user.

The registered user should not be able to edit the time or date it was written.
The registered user should not be able to modify the blog entry after it is posted except to make it public or private.

This should be like a virtual diary written in pen that can not be changed. The diary can only be seen by the registered user or people they nominate.

I am projecting 10,000 plus users of my site so manual blog creation and administration of a group for every user would not be possible.

thanks again and appreciate all your help

Login

Who's Online

117 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 117

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits