digihoto
Best module for image upload?
  • 2004/10/19 8:44

• digihoto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/19

Hi all, I am loving my first week of xoops. Very Solid, breath of fresh air after all that html I have been wadeing through for years.

Question...
Which module would be best to use to create an image upload service so that customers can send me their photos via e-mail for me to print?

Colin S)

m0nty
Re:Best module for image upload?
  • 2004/10/19 9:36

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

there's a few gallery modules, but from what u say, i don't think they're quite what ur after..

but i do happen to have a standalone contact form script that i was thinking about hacking into the existing contact us module.. this allows attachments to be mailed aswell when the form is submitted..

maybe i could pass it onto a module developer who maybe able to do it..

i can send u the script if you want to take a look at it? it's not very long and is only 1 file..

digihoto
Re:Best module for image upload?
  • 2004/10/20 17:47

• digihoto

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/19

Thanks Monty. (nice website)
I did wonder if a 'contact us' would be best.

I would appriciate the script you mentioned, & any help getting it up & running (I do it for love but my boss can make a donation tehe)

I will put in a 'standard html mail to' for now, I want to get the site up, it seems to be going so well... touch wood.

Colin S)

photos@digitaleasy.co.nz

please send script to my work as above (the jetstreem conection and tablet are much nicer to work with than me old faithful here at home).

Login

Who's Online

512 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 512

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits