TechnoMoogle
xcGallery problem

Well I've got the module up and running fine, but when I activate the Static Picture block, and set the type to "Random" it doesn't pick a random file. It seems to keep the same file in there for a very long time... and then eventually it'll change a few times, and then go back to sticking. Anyone experienced this bug? is it a bug? can it be fixed? Much thanks

hydrO
Re:xcGallery problem
  • 2004/10/19 15:16

• hydrO

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/1/8 8

Hi
I had the module running for sometimes.
But now it appears that the number of times the pic is dispalyed isnt' increasing. Doesnt' matter how many times i click on a picture, number of hits on that pic stays the smae.I don't know what happened. Everything else is working fine.
Does anyone has an idea as to what could be the problem?

m0nty
  • 2004/10/19 15:21

• m0nty

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/10/24

try turning cache of for the block and also disable cache for xcgal module itself.. with it being dynamic etc, u don't want cached pages..

also i found with xcgal when i used it, that sometimes with cache enabled, you can click a thumbnail and it will take you to a completely different picture..

hydrO
  • 2004/10/20 7:31

• hydrO

• Not too shy to talk

I had cache turned off. I guess its someother problem. Could it be problem with MySQL database?

hydrO
  • 2004/10/21 19:04

• hydrO

• Not too shy to talk

Can anyone look into the matter. Perhaps any xcgal gurus around? I have tried different things , none of which worked.
Any hint would be appreciated.

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (159 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits