wizanda
First argument should be an array
  • 2004/10/14 15:46

• wizanda

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/3/21

Quote:
Warning [PHP]: array_push(): First argument should be an array in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 113
Warning [PHP]: array_push(): First argument should be an array in file class/module.textsanitizer.php line 113

What could be causing this when i run php debug?

ackbarr
Re: First argument should be an array

what version of XOOPS are you running. I believe there was a bug in the 2.0.7 line that was fixed by the current version.

wizanda
  • 2004/10/14 16:15

• wizanda

• Home away from home

Running the current version or should be

Is there anyway to do a full update as i have over written all files to 7.0.3 yet i guess it must not of updated??

ackbarr

can you tell me which modules (and pages) give you this php debugging error?

wizanda
  • 2004/10/14 16:43

• wizanda

• Home away from home

Sorry

over wrote the files from the update 7.0.0-7.0.3 and it seems to have sorted it

Thx for the advice

chrisis
Re:First argument should be an array
  • 2004/10/23 21:11

• chrisis

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/2 2

I'm getting this error too. I just updated to newbb2 on my site. I get the error when I go to edit a forum.

After reading this thread I updated my common.php and version.php to v2.0.7.3, but it has made no change. Is there something more I need to do?

/edit: I updated the system module. Then I went and downloaded the whole package for v2.0.7.3 and copied those files over my existing XOOPS files. Fixed mainfile.php. Updated system module again, and newbb module again. I still get the error.

I'm not sure if it is related but atm I can't see any forums. I have gone into the forum to update permissions, giving global access to a forum to "registered users" and giving permission to registered users to post etc, but registered users still can't see any forums, only categories. I think it is because the page where I edit the forum permissions generates this error??

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits