malexandria
NEWS 1.2 FINAL PROBLEM

Hey Everyone,

I have a quick question regarding the New News Module. I just installed it, I renamed my old module, and then uploaded the new module. For some reason it's not displaying my news. The module is recognizing my db, because it has all my news pages, and recognizes all my topics, and in the admin area, all my articles are there - if I click on them, they show up perfectly fine. But for some reason it won't display the article summaries/index pages (or it shows the pages, because all the blocks are there, but it doesn't show the article). I set the permissions so that everyone can view the articles. I have the feeling I'm missing a setting somewhere. What am I missing?

Mithrandir
Re: NEWS 1.2 FINAL PROBLEM

Make sure that the template for the news_index is updated. We've had problems with it not updating, so check that and if necessary re-upload the template and re-update the module.

If you use a cloned template set, delete the news_index.html and regenerate.

malexandria

hmmm....I tried cloning and then regenerating the templates (after deleting). And it still doesn't work.

malexandria

It looks pretty awesome and powerful and everything that I wanted was included, but I give up, I can't get the damn thing to work.

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits