morehotdeals
Paypal shopping cart

Is there a module out there that allows me to put up my own products for sale and connect it to paypal? I did not see one in the module listings on this site.

brash
Re: Paypal shopping cart
  • 2004/9/27 23:25

• brash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/4/10

None that I know of that are ready for a production environment. I'll be interested to see what others have to say about this topic.

morehotdeals

If there is nothing available, does anybody know how to embed a paypal cart (they provide the html code) into a XOOPS environment?

Jackwan
  • 2004/9/28 1:40

• Jackwan

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/9/8 2

Quote:

morehotdeals wrote:
If there is nothing available, does anybody know how to embed a paypal cart (they provide the html code) into a XOOPS environment?

I will use Custom Block, no hacking. But that does not included your item number, shipping cost, product selection and price etc.

domineaux
  • 2004/9/28 2:20

• domineaux

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/29

Paypal does have some code for placing within you site.
Check out the paypal site.

I think I've seen Noah cLassifieds with the paypal stuff in one of the ad boxes. You can install noah and hyperlink to it pretty effectively. Your users would have to register, but it's a nothing registration.

tjnemez
  • 2004/9/28 2:53

• tjnemez

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/9/21

there is rumors that a zencart module is being developed.

lavaburst
  • 2004/9/28 2:59

• lavaburst

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/6/13

List out the features you need and lets create it.

Once I see a feature requirements list, i might be able to start up the module...

Its easy enough to build a tinyContent page with an array of products listed using PayPal embedded links, but what are the features needed for this paypal shopping cart?

Cheers,

LavaBurst

stefan88
  • 2004/9/28 5:26

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Quote:

brash wrote:
None that I know of that are ready for a production environment. I'll be interested to see what others have to say about this topic.

Agree about production environment. I know about 2 carts;

1. MyXoopsCart -http://www.jorgen.kulturservern.se/xoops/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=4
A simple one, could be installed to XOOPS 2.x too. I don't have PayPal, so no way to test it.

2. oscommerce port for XOOPS -http://xosc.xoops2.org/modules/news/

Any others?

morehotdeals

Features: Not sure. I had not thought beyond needing paypal payment.

The one I used for PHPNuke was at CrossWalkCentral.com. Maybe that will help?

I have no issues with paying for a good shopping cart module. If we could get one that handles paypal and poular affiliate packages, that would be awesome.

Mithrandir

Predator and I are planning to look into a shopping cart module with a pluggable payment method and some more bells and whistles, but since we are both rather busy men, it may take a while.

Some green bills coming our way (Yes, I mean money! don't go sending your phone bills etc. ) could of course make us prioritise differently, depending on the amount and how our schedules look in the near future

Login

Who's Online

187 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 187

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits