DonXoop
Re: Xoops Canada?

I could see that being useful...

Finding relevant information by just browsing is always a challenge if you miss a day or two. Of course a Search is useful when people use it, but just browsing around you can miss a lot. That should get better with the next newbb.

So, I'm thinking of a Forums only page with access to all the official sites. Perhaps configurable by the user to select sites/content of interest. A nice listing of post headings with enough history to catch up. I have a page for just my own (unrelated to XOOPS but uses XOOPS as the engine) recent posts and is easily the most used page on my site.

There is already some 3rd party work on other than News RSS but it needs to be core for official XOOPS sites I'm guessing. And some general rules about what is transfered.

So to the original question, some kind of site feeds functionality would make an xoops.ca or other site a sensible thing. And, who is willing to run additional English sites? I'm lacking bandwidth or I would offer to help run one in The Big Smoke aka Toronto.

phppp
Re: Xoops Canada?
  • 2004/9/22 3:25

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

ok, XOOPS Canada is alreay there, tho it is not in English but in XOOPS

Login

Who's Online

223 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 223

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits