Luminosity
Module Admin stops loading after System module
  • 2004/9/9 18:29

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/5/3 1

Just today I have started experiencing a new issue with XOOPS 2.0.7.1 in the Module Administration page. What seems to be happening continuisly (and over the course of two days now) is the modulesadmin area under System Admin stops loading after it has displayed the first module, the System module. It seems to be stopping without finishing the rest of the page, as not even the XOOPS admin footer is displayed and it seems as if the table is just cut off. Just the other day I could see all the modules I had installed and all the modules in my modules directory that are not installed. Now I only see the System module and the page doesn't seem to be fully loaded. Even the left admin menu doesn't function properly. The sub-menus don't pop-up. Now, this issue has only been occuring when I go to the System Admin->Modules pages.

Anonymous
Re: Module Admin stops loading after System module
  • 2004/9/9 19:17

• Anonymous

• Since:

Try to reinstal Xoops, but make a backup of your SQL base.

Luminosity
  • 2004/9/9 19:55

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

Considering the site is working fine and other than that one issue, XOOPS is also working fine, I would prefer a quicker solution. Its strange since all modules work. I just cant update them, install or uninstall any modules right now. Otherwise XOOPS is fully operational. Might there be another solution that does not require me installing XOOPS all over again?

Luminosity
  • 2004/9/10 22:02

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

Does anyone know what is causing my admin area, perticularly the Mudles Admin page to get cut off every time I load it? It just started happening 3 days ago and I cant figure out what has caused it or a way to remedy it. As it stands all modules that have been previously installed are functional. I just cant see the modules (besides the system module) in the moduleadmin page and I can't update or uninstall them (except for system module). Any other ideas?

JasonMR
  • 2004/9/15 7:46

• JasonMR

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2004/6/21

Were you able to resolve your problem?

In such situations you need to have php-debug switched on (which is done under Sys Admin -> Preferences -> General Settings), and provide others with that info, as to indicate, what might be the problem.

I had a similar issue with my Template Manager, which was due to leftover entries in the _tplset and _tplsource tables.

Luminosity
  • 2004/9/16 4:15

• Luminosity

• Just popping in

Yes, fortunately I was able to solve my problem! I had modified the contact module (and thats the next module to laod in the moduleadmin page after system) so it stopped laoding when it tried to read contact.. I looked through my contact module and didn't know where I went wrong, so I just uploaded the un-modified version from the XOOPS 2.0.7.3 release and it worked!

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits