bbgds
Job Listings Mod Installation
  • 2004/9/8 19:51

• bbgds

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/23

Hi...

I'm trying to install the Job Listings Module, and having some trouble. I read the readme file, and changed the permissions on config.php and the cache folder, but I couldn't find the images_ann folder, and making the images folder writeable doesn't seem to help.

The module shows up in the Modules Admin Menu, but the logo doesn't appear, and when installing, it doesn't completely install, and at the top of the page, I get "module file not found" so I've got something out of whack.

Could somebody give me some advice?
bbgds

jlm69
Re: Job Listings Mod Installation
  • 2004/9/8 21:13

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

O.K.
First it isn't the images_ann folder that needs 777 it is logo_images. I didn't realize that was in the readme file, I will remove it, thanks.
Now maybe you should check the permissions on All the files. Sometimes when unzipping stuff, files lose their permissions, All other files should be 644. Let me know how you make out.

bbgds
  • 2004/9/9 3:51

• bbgds

• Just popping in

Hmmm....

At first I thought that maybe it hadn't unzipped right, so I tried unzipping again, and it came out the same way.

Changed the images_logo folder, and checked all the chmods, But I still get the module file not found error, and the module logo still doesn't show in the modules admin menu.

Where do we go from here Kimosabe?

bbgds
  • 2004/9/10 4:23

• bbgds

• Just popping in

OK!

I got it figured out. It was a stupid thing really. I had the directory folder titled "Jobs" witha capital "J." That was what was causing the problem.

I also opened up the original readme file, and it did say images_logo, I was working off a copy I had uploaded, and it said images_ann. Wierd!

Anyway, Jim, thanks for your help!

bbgds

Login

Who's Online

452 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 452

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits