Chappy
Job Listing: Cannot redeclare xoopscodetarea
  • 2004/8/29 3:45

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/12/14

In the Job Listing Module I get the following error: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare xoopscodetarea() (previously declared in /home/mypath/public_html/include/xoopscodes.php:36) in /home/mypath/public_html/include/xoopscodes.php on line 36" when I try to go to addlisting.php. The page is blank, that's what the php debug option says.

I am running 2.0.7.1. So far as I can tell all perms and the edit on templates/jobs_index.html are done per instructions. Interestingly, the page that shows the job listings shows up fine (index.php?pa=view&cid=1) .

xoopsCodeTarea does not appear in addlisting.php at all except for two places where it is commented out.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help...

jlm69
Re: Job Listing: Cannot redeclare xoopscodetarea
  • 2004/8/29 4:54

• jlm69

• Module Developer

• Since: 2002/7/19

I can not reproduce this error. What one did you use, with or without categories? Maybe try to redownload the module and delete what you have, clear the cache on your ftp program, then upload the module again.

Chappy
  • 2004/8/29 5:10

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

Thanks, jlm69 for the timely response.

I'll give that a try tomorrow. I'm using the one with cats. I really like the module. It looks very professional. Thanks to you and Limecity, I think it will really help our site. I'll keep you posted. Got to get some shut eye right now...

ackbarr

more than likely you have a block (shoutbox module perhaps?) that is also including the xoopscodes script.

in addlisting.php find the following:
include XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/include/xoopscodes.php";

and modify to:
include_once XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/include/xoopscodes.php";

Chappy
  • 2004/8/30 7:23

• Chappy

• Friend of XOOPS

Thank you, ackbarr, for your help. Actually, I ended up getting it to work by remarking out that line, as it appeared elsewhere in the code.

I also had to do the same thing in modjobs.php.

It still does not send out an email when someone submits resume, etc. I will make the change you suggest here and perhaps that will cause it to work better than it is. Perhaps I'll have to make the same change elsewhere.

As it is working for other folks, I continue to wonder if I have a correct version (using the hack by zer0fill).

Edit: I can't get the send function to work. The files in the include directory look like they were uploaded in binary, rather than ascii; not sure if that makes a difference.

Ackbarr, your solution to the xoopscode thing worked great. Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

448 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 448

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits