rlocone
Are there any modules out there?
  • 2004/8/1 3:41

• rlocone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/31

Hello All!

I'm wondering if there's a whois/ping/visual trace route module? I like to be able to run it in the who's online box?

thanks.

tom
Re: Are there any modules out there?
  • 2004/8/1 3:53

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

Don't quote me, but I don't think there are any more.

There used to some from the Inconnue Team, however it appears they've jumped ship and left XOOPS now.:

Inc.Query.Tools

Which is a great shame, they developed quiet a few cool modules for Xoops, since 1.3.*

there domainhttp://www.inconnueteam.net now points tohttp://kotshiro.free.fr/ixm_index.php which is a CMS called iXprim beta 0.967

I know this is of no help, but it maybe worth contacting them to see if they will allow you to have thier old modules for Xoops.

rlocone
  • 2004/8/2 15:30

• rlocone

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/7/31

Quote:

tom wrote:

I know this is of no help, but it maybe worth contacting them to see if they will allow you to have thier old modules for Xoops.

I'll give them a try.

RVirtue
  • 2004/8/14 5:09

• RVirtue

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/8/4 9

The ping-traceroute module that I created for my personal use is very basic -- text output only -- no visual TR. But it should work for either 'nix or windows. If interested, anyone is welcome to it for whatever use it may be.

It can be downloaded HERE

PLEASE NOTE: It employs system calls. So, if you're using it under WinXP after running MS's "Lockdown Tool", it might not work without removing some of the denied permissions on the required \system32 executables.

RV

Login

Who's Online

255 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 255

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits