yellowchimp
is there something wrong with my xoops

I am thinking that I mught have to start all over again and reinstall.

The problem I have nobody else seems to have it - and no-one can suggest any help for me.

If I install multimenu and make a link to a page within a content module. The page does not display properly.

It does not display within XOOPS - ie it just displays as ahtml page without any XOOPS theme or css.

If I use the modules built in menu (which does not allow me control over the order of the links) it works fine - the page loads up with the XOOPS theme and template controlling its appearance.

I have tried many menua nd module combinations now and the same thing happens all the time. I have even made my own html block with links to the pages within a content module. They do not display with the XOOPS theme or template or css.

Has anyone experienced these probelms before?

Do you think I should completely reintall all my modules and themes and start agin.

Or is this what is supposed to happen??? If it is then please tell me so and I will stop trying to fix it - however I don't know how you guys all make your sites look the way they do if thats the case.

Mithrandir
Re: is there something wrong with my xoops

Which content module are you using?

yellowchimp
Re: is there something wrong with my xoops

I have been using icontent and tinyContent

Login

Who's Online

431 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 431

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits