veggieryan
Kiovi for everything

Wow,
I cant get over how great Kiovi is. How is it that we have Xoops, a bunch of linux users and everyone is using Spaw which only works in IE.
Can someone give me a hint of how to make Kiovi the default editor for all my news, articles, wf-channel.. heck id even like to see it as the interface to the forum... nothing is cooler than dragging and dropping photos into a wysiwyg editor in mozilla. THAT is power!

its almost there...
im ready to spend a while hacking it.
ryan.

siweb
Re: Kiovi for everything
  • 2004/8/3 4:21

• siweb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/2 1

I share your opinion. KoiviEditor is probably the most anticipating thing since WF-Section.

I hope that it will be already available for 2.0.x and not just for 2.2 and after.

veggieryan

2.2?
no way i can wait that long. i got a website to finish!
I cant believe it hasnt already been done.
I know its not that bad.. Ive seen a hack to get SPAW working in the news module...
I HAVE MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT ARMED AND READY TO MAKE THIS HACK READY... Who wants to make some dollars?
are we the only 2 people that think this is long overdue?
do I really need to tell me userbase to start using a micro$oft browser to get wysiwyg?
come on xoops? i know we are better than this...
... everything else is right on with this CMS... you guys are making me look very smart to all my clients....
yet, they still cant figure out how to upload pictures manually... even SPAW is too much for them... and thats where kiovi is taking the cake. that and i got them all hooked on mozilla and tabbed browsing...(i always have like 100 tabs open...)hehe..
makes it very fast to install lots of modules...ctrl-click.. yadda yadda yadda!

thanks so much,
ryan.

siweb
  • 2004/8/3 6:03

• siweb

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/5/2 1

Quote:
are we the only 2 people that think this is long overdue?

No, there are not just the two of us, look at the development site forum

Oh, and it's Koivi BTW.

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits