Herko
Re: downgrade from xoops 2.2 to 2013
  • 2005/7/30 0:26

• Herko

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2002/2/4 1

remove all // before each line. JD tested it tho, and it doesn't work correctly. We're looking into this now. It will only show the 'recommend us' link, not the admins. Again, why don't you use a temporary custom block in the meantime? that should be easy enough to create.

Herko

catalin12345

i`ve tryed to created that custom block with the html code of jd but it doesn`t show it corectly...:)
don`t know why :)

jdseymour

You will need to use direct links, the original block will not work because of changes to the database tables. I believe rowdie said he is looking into it but it may not be a quick fix. Herko and myself tried a few things last night but still got a MySQL debug error.

catalin12345

thanks guys for the support!
like i said XOOPS comunity rulz!and everyday is better!
i will wait you guys to fix it...no problem thanks for helping me out in this problem!
also i`m waiting those days monty to make the update of ipb 1.4 for XOOPS 2.2 so i can use it because at this momment is dead and cannot be used
thanks again to all of you and to XOOPS especialy!

catalin12345

after submit news or any or just logged in ...is not reloading automaticaly the page..don`t know why..
in admin if i do some settings and database update is reloading the page...don`t know also why in admin area the reloading is working and in normal area is not working and always i have to "click here"
in pm:http://www.rodisco.com/clubland/modules/pm/images/subject/icon1.gif
that imaged is showed an big "X" don`t know why..
http://www.rodisco.com/clubland/modules/pm/uploads/savt42dbffe8caa46.jpg also in pm the avatar of the profiles is not displayed and i`ve looked into the module and haves no uploads folders....how to fix that too?
anybody knows?!

jdseymour

Are you using the standard or wysiwyg editor?

catalin12345

don`t know exactly..
what i can tell you for sure is that..
the XOOPS after upgraded to 2.2 in main area after submit events news etc is not reloading automaticaly and in the admin area is reloading after make some changes on the database for example ...
the avatars are in the folder:
/clubland/uploads/avatars/
and not in the folder of ....../modules/pm/uploads
have to put all the avatars there too to show them in private messaging?!!!
and this file doen`t exist on the server:http://www.rodisco.com/clubland/modules/pm/images/subject/icon1.gif
on images of pm exist only those files:
index.html
pm.gif
pm_logo.jpg
read.gif
only these...

jdseymour

Well I know that I have this problem with the Koivie editor. Never had the problem with XOOPS standard editor. If you do not open the editor does the redirects function normally? (after opening a new window of course.)

catalin12345

how can i check what editor i use?
or from where i can select it?!!

jdseymour

Well the easiest way is to compare to the standard editor here in the forum. This site uses the default editor.

Login

Who's Online

368 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 368

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits