Posted on: 2012/1/7 19:49
Re: Xopps 2.5.2
I just installed (uploading the files and updating module) this version and I have the following situation:
- There are more views to present the events in the calendar (+)
- Lay out of the event changed (+)
- When selecting a view I do not only see the name of the event but the website and various other information. This is not consistent. One time it shows the website and email address, one time it doesn't? (-) -> Changed when taking a look in the preferences pane (+)
- When editing the event I get a blank page, not an error (after editing the permissions I am still getting the blank page). (-)
- My list (a block on my main page) disappeared. After changing the rights of this block, it is visible again. (+)
- When I want to add and event I get a blank page. (Major -)
- I see more options for using the "interval in minutes" "Agenda: Starting Hour" ... (+)
- When adding an event as administration (below the list of the events) and using the mini calendar I am receiving the error 'Wrong date format'. (-)
- Is it possible to disallow adding attachments? I am not able to find it in the preferences.
My main language is English but I see very often French words appearing. As a user and in the admin section.
Do I have to see something else? Not to be able to add events is the biggest problem I have.
Edit: for the record: I installed Xoops 2.5.4 and extcal 2.34 (downloaded from link provided by Mamba : https://xoops.org/modules/newbb/viewto ... id=343464#forumpost343464