XOOPS: XOOPS 2.5.7 RC-1 Released for TestingPosted by: Mambaon 2014/4/6 3:50:00 8253 reads
We are getting closer to have a PHP 5.5.x - certified XOOPS version.
Today we are very happy to release for testing XOOPS 2.5.7 RC-1
This release is focused on PHP 5.5.x compatibility, security enhancements, and bug fixes. We have also updated jQuery and several jQuery components.
Angelo Rocha also has updated this new cool theme: the xBootstrap theme, based on Bootstrap
See the Changelog below for more details.
Minimum PHP Version: 5.3.7
Please note: the fact that the XOOPS Core runs correctly on PHP 5.5.x, doesn't mean that all your modules will run correctly, therefore you'll need to test them first.
The recently released modules that qualify for our Basic Module Pack, are all tested on PHP 5.5.x, and they should run just fine.
For all others, please let us know about any issues you might have.
Download: SourceForge File Repository.
Please remember: This is a RC version and mainly for features testing!!!!
Please DO NOT install it on a production site and DO NOT upgrade any production site with it!!! But we encourage everybody to test it heavily!
Please post and discuss all issues related to this release in this forum thread
2014/04/06: Version 2.5.7 RC-1
- fixed System Module image manager html/js bugs (luciorota)
- replaced "array_diff_assoc" with "array_diff_key" in /class/theme_blocks.php (masel/mamba)
- icons for active module sections in System module not shown correctly (Slider84/mamba)
- added two new language definitions (see lang_diff.txt)
- added Office 2007 MIME types (Voltan)
- added xml MIME type (Goffy)
- added new icons (mamba)
- jQuery to 1.11.0 (mamba)
- jQuery UI 1.10.4 (mamba)
- jQuery Lightbox to 1.2.3 (mamba)
- jQuery Form to 3.50.0 (mamba)
- jQuery Tablesorter to 2.5.11 (mamba)
- jGrowl to 1.2.14 (mamba)
For changes done previously, please see the in the 2.5.7 Beta 1 Release notes