This module will let you manage classified ads.
How to install
You will need to make the following folders writable(chmod 777) :
1. Unzip the file Classifieds_2.1.zip.
2. Upload the folder classifieds to your Xoops modules folder.
3. If you want to rename the module do it now, you can't change it after you install the module.
4. Go to Xoops Module Administration and install like normal.
5. Go to Ads Module administration and click on category maintenance, create your categories.
6. Go to Ads Module administration and click on Permissions and set up the following for each category.
A. View Ads Permissions - Select which groups can view Ads.
B. Ads Submit Permissions - Select which groups can submit Ads.
C. Ads Premium - Select which groups can set how long an ad will stay on the site until it is deleted. If they don't have permission it will default to whatever you set in the Ads Module preferences (default is 14 days).
7. Go to Ads Module administration and click on Preferences and set to your liking.
That should be it.Upgrading
1. Back up your database.
2. Overwrite the classifieds module with the new files.
3 Point your browser to yoursite/modules/classifieds/admin/upgrade.php, you must be admin to run this script.