Modules: weBLog (formmerly BLogger) 1.0.1 released!Posted by: CoolPopson 2003/5/1 12:17:42 4927 reads I have created a BLogger module for Xoops2_RC3. It is written directly for Xoops and is not another module simply wrapped. Therefore, it takes advantage of every part of Xoops2 that I know how to. You can download it from: http://cowgar.com
The module was originally released on 4/12/2003 and since then it has had over 850 downloads.
* Each user can have their own BLog
* Interfaces with the search system
* Interfaces with the comment system
* Interfaces with the notification system
* Allows you to use the Xoops editing module
* Uses the pagenav controls for navigating BLogs
* Provides a global index ordered by create date reversed
* Can access an individual person's BLog
* Private/Public entries
* Interfacing with the block system
* Preview before posting
* Deletion and Editing of existing entries (owner or admin)
* Interfacing with the admin system
* English, French, Spanish, and Japanese language options
* Syndication (RSS feed for 10 recent, or 10 recent for a given user)
* Blocks (Recent weBLog's, Top weBLoggers)
* And more!
I hope that this module is of use to someone. It does require Xoops v2.0.x.