Themes: New design for FrxoopsPosted by: tataneon 2012/9/18 15:00:00 6778 reads It is with pleasure that the team Frxoops introduces the new version of the theme for your favorite CMS. In fact, for this new version we wanted to highlight: The functionality and design.
Now you find a theme compatible HTML 5 and CSS 3 but also with Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer 8 and 9
For features you can find on the homepage:
In the central part:
• A "slider" offering dynamic downloading of video tutorials to install Xoops, installing a theme, installing a module.
• A block introduction presenting the project Xoops
• A block tab grouping the latest topics of the forum, latest topics added to the remaining sites in Xoops
• A block comprising the latest articles
• A block indicating the last comments.
In blocks left
• A block grouping links such as: Regulation of Frxoops the Sourceforge download link, support and Xoops.org link "design for XOOPS"
• A block download version 2.5.5 FR
• A block e-book Getting Started with Xoops
• A block of latest modules added.
• Notification to update your browser in order to optimize the browsing Frxoops.
• Many of the comments on the articles.
• Display of the number of private messages receive
• New button for the forum.
• New maintenance page.
• New page to contact us.
• Information on Articles
• Changing the profile page
For the design, we wanted to make a modern site while maintaining ease of use. The color blue is the dominant color in order to remain in the charter Xoops.
In this version, all "templates" modules have been modified to make the use and visibility of the most enjoyable and functional as possible.
We thank Tatane Grosdunord and for having created this new layout.