Modules: MyGalleries 3.0 BetaPosted by: bitceroon 2011/8/21 17:18:20 4364 reads With a great pride I am happy to announce a new XOOPS module within our family: MyGalleries 3.0. This is the adaptation and improvement of our former module "Gallery System" designed for EXM.
MyGalleries has numerous features that allow you to post and manage pictures, or any other image, simply and professionally. Integrated with Common Utilities 2, which gives all the features of using this system.
Some of the features that account:
- Management of albums.
- Resizing images.
- Various image formats and sizes depending on the type of browse made by the user.
- Integrated search engine.
- Integration with Lightbox plugin for Common Utilities.
- User permissions and disk quota allocation for images publication.
- Images tags.
- Front control panel for users
- Lightbox integration (requires lighbox plugin)
- Ajax uploader
- and many others...
- URLs rewriting
MyGalleries is currently in Beta status, so we will appreciate any bugs report that you locate in the module.
- PHP 5
- XOOPS2.5 or higher
- Common Utilities 2
- Optionally requires Lightbox plugin for quick preview images.
Download of MyGalleries 3