Modules: RM Common Utilities 2.1 BetaPosted by: bitceroon 2011/8/20 2:30:00 6067 reads We are pleased to announce the release of RM Common Utilities 2.1 (beta) that has improvements and corrections of errors detected previously.
Multiple elements have been updated to provide the latest versions of them while maintaining compatibility with XOOPS.
RM Common Utilities is a module that contains several utilities for new modules developmente, including:
- New advanced editors
- New form fields very easy to use
- Perfectly integrated with Xoops
- New comments system to include comments quickly and easier than ever.
- Advanced image management
- New graphical appearance for Admin GUI
- Support for plugins that can integrate with all system
- Fixed bug that prevented compile correctly templates from one module to install it.
- Fixed Language presentation on the register update module.
- Changed the module configuration file to choose the language from a dropdown list.
- Fixed a problem in the class allowed RMFlashUploader not correctly display the file upload control in other modules.
- Fixed render() method of the class RMForm.
- Added method add_theme_style to the class RMTemplate to allow inclusion of style sheets provided by the themes.
- Fixed problems in RMFormDate field display that prevented information submit correctly. Also was upgraded jQuery plugin used in this field.
- JQuery has been updated from version 1.4.2 to 1.6.2
- Fixed bug that prevented some templates properly display module system.
- Updated the default theme control panel to allow the collapse of left widgets.
This version is in beta status, so we will thank you for ANY bug report in order to correct errors detected.
Download Common Utilities 2.1
Common Utilities microsite.