Modules: TDMDownloads version 1.6 Final
Posted by: Mageon 2011/6/20 7:40:00
FreeXoopServices team is pleased to announce the release of TDMDownloads 1.6 final.
List of bugs
- It was impossible to choose categories to show in the block admin (nothing is shown) (Mage).
- In the modification request, if the logo doesn't exist, the default value wasn't "blank.gif" (Mage).
- In the editing form of a download file, the date wasn't the current date (Mage).
- Permissions by files don't run well (Mage).
- In visit.php the url of download can cause a problem (Fabrice59).
- Call of inexistent file in class tree.php (Mage).
- the category title isn't informed in the notification message "category_newfile_notify.tpl" (Mage).
- missing view.tag.php and list.tag.php added (voltan).
List of improvements
- Administration area has be recoded to be 100% compatible with xoops 2.5 (Mage)
- Organization of preferences by sections (Mage).
- We can now choose the number of columns to show the categories (Mage).
- We can now choose the number of columns to show the downloads (Mage).
- Add of RSS Feeds to the module (Mage).
- Categories descriptions are now shown in viewcat.php (Mage).
- We can now show the logo (or a screenshot) of the download and its description in all blocks (Mage).
- System of limitation of downloading (Voltan, Mage).
- The images 'new', 'updated' et 'popular' are now specific to each language (Mage, Mariane).
- Adding a search block (Mage, Mariane).
- Add bookmark and Social Networks (voltan)
- See the file "lang_diff.txt" for changes in language.
- You have to delete the existent folder "TDMDownloads" in "modules".
- Upload the new folder "TDMDownloads" to your server in the "modules" folder.
- Update the module.
- Go to each block, then edit the options (important to insure the function of the blocks).
- If you overloaded your templates, it will be necessary to update them.
Thank you to Mariane,Voltan and Mamba for their help.
- The module uses the Framework "moduleadmin", it is necessary to install it on your site.
- The module works only on xoops 2.5x
The comments are owned by the author. We aren't responsible for their content.