Modules: Mymenus 1.1 FinalPosted by: trabison 2010/8/19 13:21:33 6712 reads What is mymenus module (v1.1) ?
Mymenus is menu manager module that allows you to display dynamic or static menus in your website.
- pluggable skins (skins are menu layouts, they can be navigation menus, breadcrumbs or sitemaps)
- pluggable plugins (title and links decorators for integration of module features)
- infinite menus levels(nested menus)
- auto selected menus(menus are highlighted depending on the page you are in)
- ability to assign a menu to a smarty variable(you can use my menus has a block or use it inside your theme or templates)
- ability to get a skin from the current theme folder(theme/mytheme/menu/scripts go here)
- and much more
Requires xoops 2.4.x and php5
How to install mymenus
Copy mymenus folder into the /modules directory of your website.
Log in to your site as administrator, go to System Admin > Modules, look for the mymenus icon in the list of uninstalled modules and click in the install icon.
Follow the directions in the screen and you'll be ready to go.
Usage and developing documentation
Please refer to docs folder for more information.
- added plugin for displaying smarty variables.
- added plugin for displaying constants.
- image link must be a valid url, relative to root is deprecated.
Download it from google code:
http://code.google.com/p/xuups/downlo ... mod_mymenus_1.1_xuups.zip