Modules: Code Data Management (CDM) V1.5 ReleasedPosted by: chippyashon 2006/2/23 22:02:34 5278 reads The Code Data Management module (or CDM) is a building block module that is aimed at assisting Xoops business systems developers.
What does it do?
CDM provides the following functionality;
* Provides a central repository for all codes that may be used in one or more Xoops applications
* Provides central management of code data utilising Xoops group authority mechanisms
* Provides a program API based on xoopsObject that can easily extended for additional application functionality
This is the last CDM release for Xoops V2.0.x series. All future releases will be for Xoops V2.2.x and beyond
New in V1.5:
- All administration moved to Xoops admin backend.
- Code lookup block added.
- Selector list caching added
CDM can be downloaded from Xoops Dev