Anonymous
Waiting 0.96 / some language tags missing
  • 2013/1/26 20:38

• Anonymous

• Since:

Translating Waiting 0.96 to Dutch it seems some words in Admin -> Plugins are hard coded in English and cannot be translated by using the language files, naming 'dirname', 'Status' and 'Modules'. The three types of status also cannot be translated:

Resized Image

zyspec
Re: Waiting 0.96 / some language tags missing
  • 2013/1/26 21:58

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

Checked ver 0.96 from SVN:

"Modules" - is from _AM_WAITING_MODNAME so it is not hard coded, you should be able to translate this...

"dirname" is hard coded, as you stated.

"Status" - is from _AM_WAITING_STATUS so it is not hard coded, you should be able to translate this one too...

The actual status type (in the case above 'built-in') are derived from the type in the waiting_get_plugin_info function in ./include/functions.php. The possible values are 'module', 'module (D3)', or 'built-in'.

A cursory review looks like language strings could be added for 'dirname' and the 3 'status types' pretty easily.

Anonymous
Re: Waiting 0.96 / some language tags missing
  • 2013/1/26 22:13

• Anonymous

• Since:

"Modules" is tranlated with the same word in Dutch, same with "Status" I was supposing that this strings also were hard coded, my mistake...

So the three status types and 'dirname' have to be added/ coded as language strings. I am not a coding diehard so I'm waiting for a php hero

Login

Who's Online

126 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 126

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits