wishcraft
Special thanks to the XOOPS Council & members

I would first like to thank Michael and the rest of the council members for providing me with a letter of acknowledgment for the years of volunteering my time to the XOOPS council and it clients and members. Recently a health facility in Australia placed a request to put me under a community treatment order for a basis of mental health and force me to take chemicals that would have been terminal.

With their letter and the Good people of the Peoples Solicitors, this request has been quashed and hopefully will not occur again. It is a sick sad world when you can see in the quality and direction some of my titles of software have taken both you and your portal with XOOPS, not to mention that with an illness like bipolar or schizophrenia it affects language centers of the mind and from my own observations of these people would be unable to form the logical pathways to encapsulate code.

It was proven to the Mental Health Review Tribunal that not only was there no basis of fact in 'their' application that some of it was completely made up dribble. It was also proven that I am neither risk to myself or the community as well as being a fine and upstanding citizen of Australia with contributing my time which is quiet valuable being one to which contributed to the design of the Internet.

So once again thanks for the years of support and concise communication.

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits