wishcraft
xortify.nlxoops.nl - whats up with permissions?

Hey Flipse, I have tried to change from xortify.com to xortify.nlxoops.nl and getting an error message on the Signup to create a username and getting this message in australia on the chronolabs.com.au that has all the appropriate libraries loaded:

Quote:

Error Occured Communicating with cloud

The current URI is unaccessable on the selected protocol. This could mean you are either missing a required PHP Extension or have a firewall blocking port 80 to the Xortify Cloud.

You can try changing the protocol selected in preferences to see if this may elivate the communication fawl of your hosting services.

URL/URI Being Contacted

http://xortify.nlxoops.nl/modules/xserial/

Protocol Being Used

curlserialised

triedhttp://xortify.nlxoops.nl/serial/ as well ashttp://xortify.nlxoops.nl/modules/xserial/ and found it wouldn't connect. Have you changed the permissions or anything?

I am changing it cause i can't dial xortify.com into the same hardware in the cloud it is in.

I wish there was some way of keying the captcha with a number it generates from a public seed that it passes back. You could write it as XOR Encryption function will do: Char ^ Char Character Power Character with a bit step in JQuery in the form validation. Then you could key the signup function with a captcha to do with the power too and date passing back so you can validate a signup form over API like it is in spiders and xortify.

Anonymous
Re: xortify.nlxoops.nl - whats up with permissions?
  • 2012/7/17 15:26

• Anonymous

• Since:

I did not change anything lasts weeks, only thing I remember I can have screwed up the spiders module some weeks ago...

wishcraft

what wor you doing with it, all you had to do was transpose the robot-host to stuff like googlebot.com or 130.20.11.1|130.20.11.2|130.20.11.3 or 130.20.11.1-128|hackbot.com and so on to allow different patterns of robots in... I don't know where that 40 comes from... It is no where i can see in the code.

We should have a working bee, it should be with the preloaders -> pushing data between them both, I am not sure if that is working either.. Currently on mine i can't tunnel to port 43, for the abuse notices that your's also then, see when and IP comes up in it, it will dial into the whois and start looking up email addresses associated with it. And send them an Abuse Notice!! there is a template for it you should be more interested in looking up.. See spiders on the server operates as a sentry into the ban list so no bots from the knowlegde of the spider robot-hosts - don't get banned and you and us!! I am going to make a form one-day so people can enter there bot into the cloud and it push and pulls it.

Also Xortify Server should be using a different version of signup API Calls which it was working when i first tried on yours. And manually put you in the xortify.com site so it can be api called, but you should have been pushed my userbase by now, and it hasn't seem to happen? do you have some form of security on it with UserAgents cause they do exist in the software?

Anonymous
  • 2012/7/17 15:32

• Anonymous

• Since:

Did I give you ftp access to the server? Please tell me if you need... So you can twiggle around yourself, without having to contact me for uploads.

wishcraft

Is there anywhere we can talk like on one of my IMs so we can working bee I will need things tested.. And your view on them.

simon

Anonymous
  • 2012/7/17 15:43

• Anonymous

• Since:

I'll contact you on facebook later, first have to some shopping and cooking

wishcraft

okey no worries do you use google plus ::https://plus.google.com/u/0/102666216515543486523/ go cook eat, I will have a lye down for awhile or sit around? How long do you need?

Anonymous
  • 2012/7/17 16:58

• Anonymous

• Since:

Let's try again tomorrow Simon. I'm exhausted after a 24 hours shift, on my own with 8 maladjusted teenage-boys having adhd and/or other mental disorders...

Login

Who's Online

218 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 218

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits