vmax2extreme
Start page setting?

Hello,

Being my Top Page doesnt work as the standard user login default page I have
I have set my "Module for startpage" in preferences general settings set to my xforum module. When I logout and back in, the site randomly places me to a different page on the site. Sometimes in a subform post, sometimes an event in calendar, etc....I have all of my cache turned off on the site.

Now with the Module for startpage set, shouldnt it default for everyone logging into the website to the module that was defined for startpage? I know if I click on my home link, it does show the xforum page, but shouldnt the post login page bring up the xforum module each and every time one logs in?

Any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Anonymous
Re: Start page setting?
  • 2012/5/19 16:12

• Anonymous

• Since:

After login users only go to the startpage in case they login using a login-block at the startpage or using the general login page.

Do they login at a login-block on a module page they get back at the page they started login.

vmax2extreme
Re: Start page setting?

Normally it was the TopPage our users would be placed, but since we have been on the 2.5.x platform, the users are dumped randomly in any of our modules on the site and the module startpage is set to none. We want a common landing page that will make things consistent for all users. Lately all users are being placed in the calendar module.

Login

Who's Online

851 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 851

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jul 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits