wishcraft
New Laptop Paid for Knowing XOOPS

I have just recieved two dell n5050 from online ordering one last thursday. One is for my ex navy drunkard mate who has a bit of PTSD from service and drinks his sorrows but has no way to get on the internet as well as buy the equipment to do that in one shot, so I have purchased one for him with 3 years phone and in house service warranty like the same for me.

It is the first time really I have bought my own hardware, manly investment or a present i recieve my hardware to develop on, but i have bought a nice keyed dell for me to use on the move, it came with a backpack.

The money from it came from being able to provide services of XOOPS to the commerical industry with IPTV requirements, to them i thank them for the cash, it is good and i can get walter on the web as well as chat to him via skype and so on.

Thanks XOOPS for once again existing one time in historical corridors you where my personal diary printing company in the 1800s but this is good. Walters is his anzac present.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Mamba
Re: New Laptop Paid for Knowing XOOPS
  • 2012/5/4 6:34

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

I am very happy to hear that you were able to earn some money with XOOPS!

I hope, with the time all XOOPS developers will be able to earn a living from working on XOOPS, so they can spend all time focused on XOOPS without worrying how to pay their rent and other bills!

Viva XOOPS!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

deka87
  • 2012/5/4 9:16

• deka87

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/10/5

While I was in the army I earned some extra cash with my Xoops site. So when I got back it was enough for me to buy a nice Lenovo laptop and three months partying =) Viva xoops indeed!
Mind anchors

tupcmx
  • 2012/8/18 2:42

• tupcmx

• Just popping in

• Since: 2012/8/18

I think it's great that developers receive an incentive for all your effort and time spent on projects like Xoops.

There are many projects that disappear out of receiving any kind of incentive.

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (172 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits