Anonymous
Mytabs usage question
  • 2012/4/3 14:00

• Anonymous

• Since:

I use Mytabs 2.2 on a xoops 2.5.4 site and get stuck when adding a tab to a particular liase form.

When adding the direct link to the tab itself I have to add the liase module to the Mytabs block I place on the page I want to use the tabs on. As a side effect the tabs show in all liase forms, which is not what I want...

Liaise has no block option to show a form in, is there a way to place a particular module page in a custom block?

This is the page I wrestle with. The "problem" tab is "Jaarlijks doneren"

Anybody having an idea how to solve this? Cloning liase or adding xforms for this one form is a bit drastic...

Mamba
Re: Mytabs usage question
  • 2012/4/3 18:09

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Since MyTabs are mainly for blocks, it might be not what you're looking for. Maybe jQuery Tabs would be a better solution for you?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

philchett
  • 2012/4/3 18:20

• philchett

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/6/3 2

if i read this right, i am thinking you have added a direct link to a tab heading. so when you click on it, it sends you to the form page.
(that certainly seems to be the case on your page)

I dont quite understand the bit about other forms showning tab.

anyway...

I started experimenting with formulise a few months ago. The doctors now say i am ok again and have released me from the mental institution. So i have been experimenting again. one thing that you can do is stick a bit of given code in a php block to embed it in the tab.

Now i dont understand or know about this Perfectly horrible Programming language. But the code that i use goes something like this

include_once "/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.co.uk/mainfile.php";
$formulize_screen_id 1;
include 
"/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxxx.co.uk/modules/formulize/index.php";

I have tried to bugger around with it to see if i could get it to display a liase form... but probally due to total ignorance i have failed miserably. You might fair better if my ramblings are pointing the the right direction.

Anonymous
  • 2012/4/3 19:48

• Anonymous

• Since:

@Mamba Using a new tab concept is not an option, as it is a running site with nice running tabs for years now. In case a new tab concept is the only option I'll make a new page in the excisting site with normal links instead of tabs.

@philchett Your idea looks promising but I can't make it work. Looking at a tutorial I came to this... But the block is showing nothing at all in this way. Can anybody confirm a concept like this within a block could work? And if, what could make it work?

<?php
include("path/to/mainfile.php");
include(
XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/header.php");
?>
<?php
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/modules/liaise/index.php?form_id=33");
?> 
<?php
include(XOOPS_ROOT_PATH."/footer.php");
?>

Login

Who's Online

133 user(s) are online (95 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 133

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits