walkero
XForum Jump links
  • 2011/4/6 20:51

• walkero

• Just popping in

• Since: 2011/2/7 1

I wanted to show the page jump links in the latest topics block but nothing made it happen, even if I choose the "Full Display Mode". Then I checked the code of the forum_block.php and I realized that there is no code that creates these links.

So, I'm asking if this is done by purpose or not. Where there any problems with such a code? Will this code be included at the following releases?

wishcraft
Re: XForum Jump links

Hmm I will have a look now.. Well I just checked out in around 10 minutes 739 lines of forum_block.php.. Are you quiet okey, perhaps the file didn't upload if yours in blank.. What version of xforum are you using 5.76 is the bug free edition of xforum, tested on paflyfish.com thanks to David from there. For being viligent. For most of you understand programming started for me as hobby.

I wan't to exploit newbb which xforum is based on so that is standard newbb blocks at the moment, i haven't really exploited the blocks much except to add a tag.. Now with X-Forum there is multifielded option, for example like profile module for forum fields which you can place via forum and have visibilities on them and so on anyway, there are a few other changes.

If you want to hack x-forum in the blocks section perhaps you should sign upto www.chronolabs.coop and place a feature request in this forum: X-Forum Forum

Just use my email address on here to sign up to www.chronolabs.coop if it ever makes any money i am going to have money give aways to members.

Thanks. You check the time where I am I am in australia, i missed your forum post on the front page, things are picking up, thanks for the PM Reminder.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

189 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 189

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits