Technicum
XOOPS plain/clear page
  • 2011/3/26 8:29

• Technicum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/9/6 5

Dear Users,

I am building a website for a local scouts-group, and i was wondering wheteher it's possible to make just a plain page in Xoops with a link in the Main Menu, so i can fill the page with my own text. Why? Because they would like to have a page for the knots they're learning and some other pages like that.
What I'm actually asking is: Is there a way to create a page in Xoops, using the theme and css as like the rest of the website, where i can fill in my own information, with a link, as like with modules in the Main Menu?

Many thanks in advance .

- Technicum

wishcraft
Re: XOOPS plain/clear page

Yeah you can do this with the menu block with XCenter which is a content module for a plain page.

I use to goto scouts when I was a boy, had a lot of fun camping in australia and went to the 16th Jamborree.

You can get XCenter from www.chronolabs.coop
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Technicum
Re: XOOPS plain/clear page
  • 2011/3/26 21:41

• Technicum

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/9/6 5

Hello Wishcraft.

I appreciate your answer but first, i couldn't download XCenter from the weblink you gave, so i searched it in the modules here, in the modules section. I found it, downloaded it and installed it, but now when i try to Add Content, i am told that i "Need to have categories loaded", and then i'm redirected to a page where i can create a new category. But then when I filled out the form and click on Submit, i am getting the simple error: "Category did not save succesfully". Have you got any idea what could be wrong?

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (178 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits