wishcraft
Chronolabs & Time Travellers!!! Creative Rant!!

See when a laboratory deals in time travel either through birth for naturalization or displacement in the chronological ether of time, parts of the laboratory produce itself around itself. Often by the same families that developed the similar technology in the paralleled corridor of time.

For example this would be like a future point travelling to here and producing a CMS they used on the same website in the future like XOOPS.

This can include programming languages, CMS, database technology and a whole lot of congruent systems that are often as they are ghost scripted produce a better system at the point of origin that the displacement was from at the congruent sequence of history.

Perhaps XOOPS even Michael Beck is a future man or the family or moderators that are dialed into the system when it is functioning. To me XOOPS is like a 'Portal System' - Portals for Content Management in the future could include teleporters and other such technology that have to have an eXtenable system of maintenance for the particles to be ported to other places in real time.

Perhaps some of us are MIB, I know chronolabs has had a previous origin in the historical corridors, and possibly not here and now, but I have branded with a group of technology groups that benefit the timeline displacement devices to be developer and congruently be compatible with.

This include Nanotechnology, which could even be the particles of light from the pixels in this forum post. Perhaps you phppp or mamba have been born again as that organised religion Christianity has been declaring has been happening - before caught in the ether of chronolabs and being ported around like the displacement of Chrononautical staff are like, which are not all the same species.

I think a 'weird al' song like - "Its a long walk back to the office, ohh timetravel" comes to mind.

Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

237 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 237

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits