wishcraft
Sydney Weather and Development

Well my dual 32bit Xeon has finally bit the dust. Due to the heat wave in sydney at the moment my computer will not run due to the weather, i turned in on last night and i don't think the thermal trip was working properly as the CPU will not bring up my logon profile.

Luckly it is my birthday on the 8th of december i will be 32 and my parents said they would get me a new computer for my birthday and early.

For the first time in 10 years i will have a current to spec machine which is good, I asked for Windows 7 with 8Gb of ram. I noticed due to eclipses massiveness it would be a case of edit a line of code and the CPU would overheat.

SO for those trying to contact me in the next week or so please use my hotmail address for email otherwise i will be online again in around a week.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

wishcraft
Re: Sydney Weather and Development

Well i have my new machine but it seems it will power up in the shop but not at my place. I have to get a new power supply put in i think, well at least that what ismed from compuparts is suggesting.

I will be moving the server to a friends place seeming i got my dual xeon to boot again and run, it was overheating in my new garden flat.

I am thinking about finishing off x-torrent 4.0 even though it scares me when you look at xoops sites like www.extratorrent.com and find you downloading your own stuff.

Mind you I have had alot of time to research the torrent system and i Have a few concepts that make it to be a very powerful torrent server when it is finished. I was rewritting it from wfdownloads/ into an old class. I am thinking about making a torrent spider site called www.bong.asia for tcp/ip hits from the bong. Even though i stopped smoking one over 4 months ago, my wife says i am communicating better since i stopped smoking weed anyway.

I am looking forward to having a responsive eclipse now, it didn't run fantasically on the dual xeon.
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

211 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 211

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits