par14h
Support request: Lawsuit generates backslashes next to apostrophes
  • 2010/7/2 0:16

• par14h

• Just popping in

• Since: 2010/2/24

I'm having a small issue with lawsuit 1.13.

I'm driving Xoops 2.4.4 on Apache 2.2 on a commercial, Linux-based server hosted by Hostmonster.

The issue I'm facing is, Lawsuit is placing a backslach to the left of every apostrophe. I try to edit the unwanted character out, but Lawsuit inserts the character everytime the changes are submitted. If there is already a backslash, an additional backslash will be inserted. So, if I put in "I'm" it will become "I\'m" and if I re-submit the page, it becomes "I\\'m" and so on.

Lawsuit is the only module where this is happening. I haven't seen this occur in the News module, Polls, forums, or anywhere else.

Thanks!

PS: I tried to research this on your forum at Chronolabs, but your forum won't display topics or posts to me, and I keep getting errors when I try to post. (Cannot inject post. Array ( ) Error or something along that line.)

Where can I submit feature requests for this module?

wishcraft
Re: Support request: Lawsuit generates backslashes next to apostrophes

Hi how are you. Sorry you caught me in the middle of moving chronolabs to it permanent home on the pacific rims link at fibredyne, some of the forums have been out of action for a little while, I am and will be fixing this up with the avent of X-Forum 5 which will be out in a few months with quiet a few functional changes.

Been a bit of a hosting nomad up until now.

Have you tried Lawsuit 1.15? Is the error still there? I have to make some modifications to this module anyway shortly so i will address this one and the category bug as well for you.

Thanks

Simon
Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits