portafolio
Possible Problem for which we used Liaise 1.26
  • 2010/6/18 1:24

• portafolio

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/25

In my vestibules I accustom that the contact forms that I always realize with Liaise 1,26 in shipment method I select an user group, and Liaise 1,26 always had sent me to the mail of both or three users that it had formed in the GROUP, but now I have noticed that does not do it with the post office @mismodominio.com where xoops works: bony if xoops this in Midominio.com before sent to nn@Midominio.com but now not it does it (it is necessary to modify and to send it to some nn@hotmail or @gmail.com etc). In xoops nor on the basis of data nothing became I do not modify anything.

** This began to fail in a vestibule because the supplier of hosting change the servant, them report with several post office but says to me that it converses of them does not pass anything rare.

** In another vestibule the unique thing that change was in DNS direction MX so that it managed in another servant the mail and now it does not send to post office of the same dominion as it mentions it.
In theory it uses it is the PHPMail function () therefore must not have no problem.

PLATFORM:
Xoops 2.0.16
Liaise 1.26
PHP 4.4.9
MySQL 5.1.41
Apache/1.3.41 (Unix) mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 mod_auth_pop/Ferozo-2.0 mod_auth_pam/1.1.1 PHP/4.4.4

ACTION:
Elimination of you file them of thempletes_c Elimination in CACHE of adminMenu.php

ghia
Re: Possible Problem for which we used Liaise 1.26
  • 2010/6/18 4:43

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Is the mail for 'lost password', new user registration, etc. working?
Or are only the mails of Liaise not working?

mboyden
  • 2010/6/18 14:13

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

I'm going to guess it's a problem with how your server has changed. I use liaise extensively and while it has a couple of bugs, the mailer works fine sending to all members of groups (at least no complaints so far, and I did a server upgrade to some of our XOOPS servers about 2 months ago).

There was a recent thread where someone had problems sending to hotmail and such. Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL/TimeWarner, Gmail and the other biggies all want to see SPF, DomainKeys (DKIM) and such in place which helps reduce spam. If your host isn't doing this, ask them to add it for your domain. If your IP address changed or other aspects changed from the digitial signatures they have on file and you're not using SPF, DKIM, then they may have blacklisted you. Check to make sure that's not the case. Try and send a message from another email box on the server. Try to use the command line to send a message. Etc.
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

portafolio
  • 2010/6/18 18:41

• portafolio

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/25

ghia only is with Would roll the truth I do not let regiistrar usaurios, so for the unique thing that I use EMAIL that leaves Xoops is in Rolled

mboyden I am going to verify everything what you say to me on DKIM because I do not know the subject.

Also another thing that I am going to realize is in geralidades > mail configuration to place smtp and to place the access data since It rolled uses what this forming has.

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (150 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits