wishcraft
Reclaim XOOPS - Sourceforge statistics module

I have oftern wondered if there was something that needed to externally track changes on the SVN on XOOPS and the project associated with XOOPS.ORG.

Oftern there has been emails from people quoting directives of development when structural changes where required for better support in xoops. Although the module isn't written I think it will be fitted for XOOPS as there is heaps of manual configuration that will be eventually convertible into a xoops release for a GNU module for anyone to do this on there module.

For example the module will CURL the listed users and make sure the developers are contactable on sourceforge from being added. If not they will have a point system that will eventually submit autonomously a partition and news with it own internal signup information to xoops.org and sourceforge, it will reclaim the lost arguements and have a searchable index of changes in any sourceforge project like an index of changes.

I have seen something like this already for xoops but I want more than code changes, I want more structural statistics of the project rather than individual changes.

This is for measure of productivity and other functions..

Resized Image

The site will be housed at www.reclaimxoops.org which will have a functional component or 'spider' that retrieves information from the XOOPS responsive infromation to basis PDF Reports using tcpdf for constant reporting, i will have to talk to mamba about organisation of maybe a cludeos system built into this theme for page removal petitions maybe it would end this argument of childishness when posts & comments are removed as with a cludeo type thumbs up, thumbs down on all the items, this will allow for more statistics to be gather whether someone is a waste on XOOPS Resources and Productivity.

Check out Reclaim the XOOPS

Resized Image
www.ohloh.net/accounts/226400

Follow, Like & Read:-

twitter.com/RegaltyFamily
github.com/Chronolabs-Cooperative
facebook.com/DrAntonyRoberts

Login

Who's Online

207 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 207

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits